GOLF SOCIETY DAYS at North Shore Golf Club
The North Shore Golf Club is extremely popular with visitors from golf societies based all over the UK. We have learned over the years that all society groups cherish hospitality, service & value. A number of golfers return to play our course, which is something that stands to our amazing facilities and golfing experience offered.
Choose from our range of Golf Society Days below.
Golf Society Days Supplements & Terms:
▪ Society rates are for minimum 12 people, no exceptions.
▪ High Season Good Friday - Sept 30th. Low Season 1st October – Good Thursday.
▪ 1 Free Place in all society packages to the organizer in parties over 20.
▪ Saturday Morning bookings additional £5pp.
▪ Non-refundable deposits per person and buggy to be collected.
▪ Additional Courses available at £4pp.
▪ Vegetarian option available as is gluten free, all dietary requirements and allergens catered for please give advance notice.
▪ Numbers and food to be finalised 7 days prior to arrival with reception.
Tea/Coffee on arrival with Full English Breakfast in our Braid Bar, followed by 18 holes of Golf on our James Braid Golf Course.
Tea/Coffee on arrival with Bacon Baps, 18 holes of Golf followed by Bangers & Mash with onion gravy and seasonal vegetables.
THE LINCOLNSHIRE DAY
Tea/Coffee on arrival with Sausage Bap, 18 holes of Golf on our James Braid Golf Course, followed by Fish & Chips, mushy peas & tartare sauce.
THE PIGGY DAY
Tea/Coffee on arrival with Bacon Baps, 18 holes of golf, Ham and Egg served with hand cooked chips.